Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between the Gateway to LA BID and Lisa Trifiletti or Omar Pulido"

See other formats

Subject: Re: Rain impact on LAX area
From: Omar Pulido
Date: 01/30/2017 11:37 PM
To: Laurie Hughes

CC: Remmie Maden <remmie@lim-sp.com>, Paul E Solomon <emailpaulsolomon@gmail.com>,
"Cbeard@gatewaytola.org" <Cbeard@gatewaytola.org>

Hi all - I apologize for the delayed response. Just wanted to check in
and see how our Office can help? Want to make sure we are prepared for
the next storm. Please let me know. Thanks,

Omar Pulido
LAX Community Liaison
Councilmember Mike Bonin
(323) 740-0494

On Jan 23, 2017, at 12:39 PM, Laurie Hughes <lhughes@gatewavtola . org>
wrote :

Remmie, by way of this email, I am forwarding your observations
to our Council Office to notify them of the flooding problems.

Given the amount of rain that we experienced over the weekend,
my guess is that the drainage system was simply overwhelmed.

I will ask our staff to check the drains for any debris that
might be blocking the water flow.

Laurie Hughes
(310) 216-7328